Man do I have troubles. In order to replace the broken spoke on the rear wheel of the ‘Goose, I have to remove the disc brake rotor. I’ve had it off before, but this time the torx bolts just didn’t want to budge, and I ended up stripping out one of them. I took it down to Addictive, hoping that they might have had a solution, but the stripped one is going to require some drilling and an ez-out, or possibly a -reverse directional drill bit- solution that was recommended.
Long story short, I am going to be off the trails for a little while. Suckin. On the upside, I already grabbed some regular allen head bolts to replace the torx bolts with once I get the stripped one out.